About Our Firm
For years, Hughes Business Solutions, Inc. has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Hughes Business Solutions, Inc.’s expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
Hughes Business Solutions, Inc. is one of the leading firms in and throughout Culver City. By combining our expertise, experience and the team mentality of our staff, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve. Our dedication to high standards, hiring of seasoned tax professionals, and work ethic is the reason our client base returns year after year.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present, while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients’ needs through research and sound analysis. Hughes Business Solutions, Inc. is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism. We have been a staple of Culver City’s business community for years, and pride ourselves on the level of esteem we have earned.
Our dedication to hard work has earned the respect of the business and financial community in and around. We believe this to be a direct derivative of our talent and responsiveness to our client base. Whether you are a current or prospective client, rest assured that individuals and businesses who choose Hughes Business Solutions, Inc. receive competent and timely advice.
Debra M. Hughes, CPA, MBA
Spelman College | BA degree in Economics
Southern New Hampshire University | Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Certified Public Accountant, New Hampshire, 1992
- Certified Public Accountant, California, 2002
- 25 + years combined audit and finance consulting experience. Specialization in small to mid-size businesses, non-profit organizations, local governments; providing full service audits, accounting, advisory and tax services.
- Former Management Consultant in the Audit and Risk practice of Resources Global Professionals, Inc., where she was responsible for performing section 404 of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance audits for several clients.
- Former Internal Audit Manager in the Corporate Internal Audit Department of The Olson Company, where she was responsible for evaluating internal controls of the financial and operational processes of this Southern California homebuilder.
- Former Audit Manager in the Assurance & Advisory practice of Thompson, Cobb, Bazillio & Associates, P.C., where she was responsible for the auditing and business advisory services for numerous clients in the for-profit, not-for-profit and local government sectors.
- Former Senior Consultant in the Enterprise Risk Management practice of Deloitte & Touche, where she was responsible for the internal audit outsource services for numerous clients in the publishing and printing, banking sectors.
- (310) 801-8840. | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org